First of all, before discovering what does CBD feels like, it’s important to mention how cannabidiol works for our bodies in general. The thing is it’s still studied by scientists all over the world, but the certain fact is that cannabinoids are connected with various receptors in our bodies. We have an endocannabinoid system in our organisms, and it also produces cannabinoids, necessary to keep vital functions in balance, even though we don’t feel it. Whenever people feel any kind of disorders, like anxiety, pain, insomnia, etc., these elements break down; thus, the balance suffers too. Here’s when CBD comes to rescue. It stimulates the organism’s own endocannabinoid system so that the elements don’t break down, and the balance is kept going.
Whether you’re new at this or you’re an experienced cannabis user, a question “What does CBD make you feel like?” comes up anyway. As you can understand, there’s no way to give a brief answer; otherwise, this article wouldn’t have been written. If you wonder what does CBD oil feels like, then you’ve noticed that it actually depends on various things, like your health condition, dosage, quality of the product, and many others. The most important thing it doesn’t make you feel “drugged” high like some severe narcotic compounds feel. Keep reading to discover why you won’t lose your mind after taking CBD.
What Is CBD High Like: CBD vs. THC
If you’ve always got mixed up about what hemp is like and if it’s the same as marijuana or wonder, can you feel the effects of CBD, then get to know the main differences between CBD and THC, and what they feel like.
Since the popularization of CBD over a decade ago, there have been multiple studies held to prove the effectiveness of cannabinoids on various diseases. Most of them showed marvelous results, indeed. Like the studies have shown that CBD or cannabidiol is a key component of hemp, and one of 80 elements, that are called “cannabinoids”. The most well-known of them are CBD and THC. The latter is known for its psychoactive effect, and it’s the one that gives the “drugged”, like euphoria feeling. Cannabidiol doesn’t have such components, so it can’t affect your body in a psychotropic way.
Marijuana or weed is usually grown to be later produced into a plant-based narcotic drug. For entertainment purposes, it contains a high percentage of THC due to its psychoactive effect. CBD is on the other side, grown to be produced for medical reasons, so THC content in it is 0%. This is what makes CBD products, a healthier alternative to tons of medicine, avoiding addiction at the same time. THC is produced from the pot that provides strong psychoactive disorders, and that’s a grave repercussion, especially for people who can’t control the high state of mind.
Moreover, it causes severe addiction, and people who use it usually suffer from some disorders, so there’s no need to make it worse. Fortunately, cannabidiol is a better yet not less potent alternative that feels even better. What’s more, CBD is non-addictive, making it a great natural and organic remedy. Its products are accessible nowadays in different forms, like a balm, gummies, vape, tincture, capsules, and even beauty items.
Benefits Of CBD Feeling
You already know different elements of cannabis provide opposite effects. When it comes to how does CBD oil makes you feel certain researches prove most people just feel the relaxation of their whole body, even with chronic pain, its calming effect helps to pass it without struggles. After one month of regular use of cannabidiol oil, the quality of life improves a lot, and you can feel more focused.
So, if you suffer from any of the following disorders, CBD can help you with it:
- Pain, including chronic. Many people with chronic pain from diseases, or after massive injuries turn to cannabidiol as a natural remedy. Unlike regular medicine, it doesn’t give so many side effects while substituting many of the prescribed pills.
- Anxiety. Does CBD relax you? It’s one of the most popular questions. It does, and that’s like how it deals with anxiety attacks. When you’re in continuous stress-like condition, anxiety can catch you anytime. But you can be ready when hemp products are your stress management remedies.
- Sleep deprivation. After anxiety, it’s one of the most common problems that can be cured with CBD. Thankfully, one drop of hemp oil before you go to bed can make you sleep like a baby. No, it won’t just knock you out, it calms your mind instead so that you don’t feel bothered by millions of thoughts crossing your mind.
- Anti-inflammatory effect. It’s especially useful for those suffering from such diseases as diabetes, fibromyalgia, digestive system disorders, or muscle pain. CBD stimulates the endocannabinoid system, thus reducing the inflammation process, and relieving its symptomatic.
Remember that the mentioned ones are only basic and the most common disorders that can be eased with the help of cannabidiol. There’re many more, but you should always consult your doctor before using it.
Difference Between Methods of CBD Consumption
You already know that can you feel CBD or not also depend on the way you consume it. Therefore, before starting a journey with cannabidiol, many people wonder, “what does smoking CBD feel like?”. Is it different from other ways of using hemp products? Yes, it is. Depending on the method of consumption, the effect may be stronger or milder, prolonged, or shorter. So, to make sure you select the best method, here’s how each of them varies.
Vape or joints are one of the most popular cannabidiol items due to the shortest time needed to work. When you inhale it, the steam goes straight to your lungs, absorbing into the blood flow. Therefore, you won’t even have time to think about what does high CBD feels like, as you feel the effect within a few minutes. That’s why this method is the most popular, as you get the desired effect right away and in its most potent form. Moreover, the hemp joints are full of terpenes, natural plant elements that increase the calming effect of CBD.
External Use (Balm, Cream, Topical)
When you apply cannabis-derived products on your skin, it takes up to 10-15 minutes to absorb fully into your body and give the desired effect. That’s why it’s so popular for muscle pain; as a result, it is usually immediate, depending on how long it has been bothering you and how severe the pain is. It usually feels like pleasant muscle relaxation, along with natural warmth covering the aching area.
If you wonder how does CBD oil makes you feel, just wait up to one hour for it to work properly. Even if you start feeling the effect from the first minutes, give it more time to work fully. Since oil or tincture is usually dropped sublingually, it goes to your blood quite quickly, so you’ll see what does CBD oil makes you feel like. Try holding it in your mouth for a minute before swallowing for a better effect. You’ll feel a relaxing sensation filling your body, while your mind is clear and focused.
Oral Use (Edibles)
Such cannabis products as gummies, capsules, or chocolate are the longest to kick in since they come through your stomach and absorb from there. Therefore, it usually takes up to 1.5 hours to feel it working. Thus, the effect you’ll feel is not so distinct, but you’re likely to feel muscle relaxation, and it’s the best way of consumption if you have troubles with the digestive system.
Other Factors Affecting CBD Feeling
After finding out what methods are the most effective to see how CBD makes you feel, the following thing to know is the time cannabidiol keeps its effect. You know already there’s no universal answer to the question, “What does taking CBD feel like?”. There’s no surprise it also depends on a variety of factors:
- Experience. If you’re new to hemp items, it’s most likely you’ll feel the effect stronger and for a longer period. Therefore, be careful with a dose when you start using cannabinoids. Try with the lightest dosage and see how it makes you feel. If it’s nothing, then try increasing the concentration, but don’t overdo it.
- Product quality. There are many dishonest brands all over the industry that use cheap and ineffective pot-like materials, creating low-potency items. So be attentive with that and read reviews before getting a CBD oil. You should also check out the content attentively to make sure the percentage of THC doesn’t exceed 0.3%, as it’s the only legal option.
- Health characteristics. Since people use cannabidiol oil to improve their health and relieve pain, it is also important when selecting hemp items. If you have problems with the digestive system, then edibles may be better for you. When your pain is unbearable, smoking or sublingual use are better due to quick and potent effect. Don’t forget to consult your doctor first.
- Your aim. Depending on what you want to get from it, you can choose items that last longer, and the effect feels stronger. Like when you deal with stress constantly, the potent dose taken on a regular basis feels strong enough to do the job, and it lasts longer. While having trouble falling asleep once a month, a light dose taken one time can help you too. To fight chronic pain, there are high concentrations and full-spectrum products, making CBD feel profound.
All in all, having considered how CBD feels like, and the main diseases that can be eased with its help, it becomes clear CBD products are one of the best natural and organic remedies. Choosing hemp-derived production to relieve unpleasant symptoms, and even for general health improvement makes life a lot easier. CBD items are able to replace handfuls of pills, and they are natural, so you clear your body from unnecessary chemicals.
What’s more, many brands create multiple kinds of products, so it comes in different forms, like balms, capsules, and tinctures, making it convenient to use locally or take everywhere with you. There are many methods of consuming CBD, and each of them has certain pros and cons, depending on what kind of disorder you need to ease. Moreover, what CBD makes you feel like also depends on your health condition, the product quality, and your experience in using cannabis containing remedies. It’s important to check out the reviews and the content before buying it so that you’re not mistaken about the quality and concentration. The key point to remember is to consult your therapist and follow the recommended dosage.